Retirement Plan Management
At Cappuccino Financial Retirement Solutions, we bring knowledge and experience in all aspects of plan operations, including plan design, service provider monitoring, analyzing fees, open-architecture investment recommendations, managing plan conversions and vendor benchmarking. We seek to meet a broad range of employee plan participants' needs through education and communication.
Whether you're a solo entrepreneur, work with a partner, have a few employees or many employees, specific types of retirement plans are better suited for different types of businesses. We can help, with retirement plan services tailored to your specific business model.
A properly constructed retirement plan strive to accomplish the following objectives:
- Maximizes contributions and benefits for owners and key executives
- Incentivize employees to save for retirement
- Aligns employer contributions to the plan with company profitability
- Recruits and retains top talent
- Educates employees about retirement planning, investing and other financial concepts
- Transparent fee structure
If your company's 401(k) is turning in lackluster performance, or employees are not utilizing the benefit as much as intended, it may be time to consider what else is available. At Cappuccino Financial, we concentrate on small business owners (500 employees or less). You may find that switching to a specialized Retirement Plan Advisor can help you get more from your plan.
To read more, visit 2021 Retirement Plan Comparison, Portability and Contribution Limits